Another Monday gone. That leaves 4 days until a well deserved Spring Break.
I've decided to go home for a couple of days. Between being able to get some stuff done at home, visit old teachers, maybe even play some tennis, it'll be nice to get awa for a bit. Plus, they're turning off the power in the dorms all of Sunday. Being home is always a plus.
I had my bio test today, tougher than I expected. No doubt I passed, but I don't think I'll have another A- like last test. Oh well, can't win em all. My retribution for not going to class. Bad me. No more drunken bio classes. Yeah, that's probably a lie.
I got him to talk dirty tonight. And he, well we are becoming more public about our affection. This one day at a time stuff is paying off big time lately.
But I broke my oath tonight and ate McDonalds. But I got to spend time with a new friend of mine, and he's awesome. I feel like every week I get closer with someone new, it's great meeting so many people here.
There's this other one. Something's going on. I think it's the whole once you have someone in your life, others become more attracted to you. That whole "I'm taken" confidence. He doesn't know yet what's going on. But he's been coming around more often and it's interesting when he's around. Too bad for him. He missed his chance big time.
Ugh I need to go to the gym tomorrow. Now I'm rambling. Surry.
Life is just so good right now. Even though I have 2 tests at the end of the week.
But, like I said, 4 days....
No comments:
Post a Comment