Well, For some reason I decided to do homework tonight. Thus far I've knocked out Monday's lab report, and have made all my flashcards to study for Monday's Bio test. Woohoo. This is my break.
It was a trying week in the emotional end of my life, though I think at this point, I can say that my getting all emotional was uncalled for, probably not necessary. But sometimes it happens. We all have our weak moments. I had one on Thursday night. But it's over with, and life is normal.
We're getting into crunch time of the semester. Yuck. Everyone's getting a little more stressed, though I find no reason to be completely stressed. One day at a time, I'll get everything done that needs to be done. Hopefully this mentality will rub off on some of my friends and help them out a bit. Good luck to everyone anyway!
Definitely drank TOO much last night. Gonna take a couple of weeks off, maybe more. Like I said, one day at a time.
"Oh, when you're cold, I'll be there to hold you tight to me." This song explains me big time.
I wish I knew what was going on. I wish I could read him. And I can't at all. Isn't it always funny how you may have the ability to read people like a book, but when it comes to someone you have more-than-friend feelings for, you're completely lost? That's me. I can figure anybody out relatively easily and quickly. Not this one.
At the same time, everyone around me is happy. People seem to be pretty happy. And that makes me happy. Because we all know I get upset and take it personally when people aren't happy. I need to stop that horrible habit, by the way. Hmm, I wonder if my suitemates are asleep, I want to take a shower. I like showering this late. Makes me feel good before going to sleep. But who knows when that will be since I slept most of the day. Need to stop that horrible habit too.
Well now I'm rambling. But it's a journal, I suppose I'm allowed to ramble...
No comments:
Post a Comment