2 more days of class until the God-send that is spring break! So needed. Need to relax and sleep and talk the parents into paying for a massage. My mom doesn't know I'm coming home, it's gonna be a surprise when she sees me show up at the house....good times.
So my little and I are sitting here. I don't feel like studying Spanish, though I should be studying since I have a test tomorrow. But it's gonna be easy, at least it should be easy. Who knows. I need a good grade though.
So, Tuesday turned into Luau in our room. We started drinking around 3, and didn't finish til about 10. And it was so much fun. We had visitors, we danced, we cleaned, we ate. It was awesome. We're thinking that more Tuesdays are going to turn into that.
So things are still going well in that department. Hanging out a lot, and neither of us leaves for break til the weekend so I'm hoping that we'll hang out some on Friday night since we won't see each other for a week. That's what I'd like, at least. We'll see.
I think he thinks that I get upset because he always has work to do. But in reality, it doesn't bother me at all. As a matter of fact, I wish I could be that dedicated. I was for a while, hopefully after Spring Break I'll be motivated again. I guess I'm just afraid that him thinking this will make things murky. And I don't want that. At all. Because I really like him, busy or not.
Only me and my little would be excited about the fact that the computer was letting us use our fingers like a pen. We're that cool.
But now we're both tired.
Nothing more profound to say. I know that during class earlier I had some good things in my head. That's why I need a journal that I'm able to carry around and write whenever things pop into my head. At least I have the creative juices flowing once more.
Well, I think I'll wrap it up.
Past the point of no return, no backwards glances...our games of make believe are at an end....
No comments:
Post a Comment