Thursday, March 17, 2005

St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day! Long time since I wrote. Not that anyone reads this. At least, I don't think anyone does.
Spring break was nice. Ended up spending the entire week in Connnecticut after my dad convinced me to stay while we were halfway to the airport. It was good to spend time with my parents and sister, and it gave me time to get my head together. Things were a little out of sorts upstairs before I left for home. All is better now.
One month tomorrow. That's a long time for me. Probably the longest relationship I've ever had. Things just really do get better between us, it's a good feeling to have for a change. Just gotta go with it, like anything else.
School, is, well school. Still receiving, to my shock, good grades. Though I have managed to be on top of work this week, it's time for me to start really focusing more energy into this last leg of the semester. Easier said than done for me, as always.
Initiation is tomorrow night, and I'm so proud of my little. I'm looking forward to tomorrow night and seeing her finally become one in our Bond of sisterhood. She is an amazing woman, and I'm so proud that I get to say she's my little sister.
So yeah, you could say that all is real well in my little world. Cause for the most part, it really is.
But the weather's getting nicer and nicer with each day that passes, and I'm getting the tennis jones REAL bad. So I'm gonna start hitting with some girls from the team to get back in shape and get to play. I miss it a lot. Funny, because last semester I had NO desire to pick up a racquet. Now, I have my racquets out and have been working on regripping them. This summer's gonna be awesome, being on the court every day ALL summer.
All that leaves is some personal battles to fight. And I will win this one.

Until next time...

No comments: