I'll tell you you're right when you're wrong...and if only you could see into me....
Oh, when you're cold, I'll be there to hold you tight to me
Oh, when you're alone, I'll be there by your side baby....
Another night down. One day closer til the end of the semester.
One day farther away from the days of no responsibility.
One more paper down. One day closer to when more papers are due.
One more test taken. One day closer to a handful of tests yet to be taken.
One more Monday gone. One day closer to the weekend.
One more day where I lacked your presence. One more day closer to the truth.
No one said life would be easy. No one knows that better than me.
One day closer to understanding what it all really means.
You think I'd leave your side baby, you know me better than that
Think I'd leave you down when your down on your knees...I wouldn't do that.
Late nights are my thinking times. The best thoughts come after 1 AM.
One more 1 AM gone. One day closer to another 1 AM spent on some other thought.
No comments:
Post a Comment