Just another day passing by. Another day in which I'm just content. For the most part. One thing is still bothering the heck out of me. And it's no one in particular. The war wages on inside my head, me against me.
I played tennis outside for an hour yesterday. And today's blood blisters and severe pain in muscles I haven't used in a while is so very worth it. I miss it so much. I'm actually going to start practicing with the team. She needs more people for the girls to hit with. May as well bring back someone who was on the team to hit. It'll be funny if I can take some of them...gonna take me a couple more days to get back into the real swing of things on the court- no pun intended.
My accounting test raped me tonight. Guess I couldn't keep on getting good grades ALL semester. Everyone thought it sucked. So glad to know that my 5 hours of studying didn't seem to help much...ehh, there's always one.
Easter weekend. Dad's turning 47. Crazy. I'm staying here, but unlike last Easter, my family's not coming here. I'm thinking about doing brunch here for some of my friends. Or we'll go out. Should be a relaxing weekend.
Need to turn out some baby papers before the big ones creep up on me. Need to get back in hard core work mode. Of course not tonight though.
I really love my friends here at AU. I really am the person I am because of my sisters and my close friends. And next year, I'm living with 3 of my sisters, and we're going to have an AMAZING time. I'm even living in the same room, how cool am I?
Well, time to sleep I think. Long day looming tomorrow, may join the girls in practice tomorrow...
No comments:
Post a Comment