Sunday, February 27, 2005

What the hell....

Do I have the right to be mad? Cause I'm not sure if I do. Because I'm pretty sure I should have been invited Friday night. And I wasn't. And I'm sure my little would have been allowed to come. But they get invited, both of them, no, the three of them, and I am not asked. And coming from people who always call me to find out what's going on or want to go out with me this gets to me a little bit. I always ask them to go out or what not but they can't ask me?!?!
I think this all just plays into a bigger problem that plauges me sometimes. I think I let people walk all over me too much sometimes. It's like I owe them all something but they can never return the favor. And I don't think I deserve that. I don't think I'm an AMAZING person, but I consider myself pretty dam nice and selfless 99% of the time. And this is how I'm repaid. And sometime (in this case) by sisters as well.
What do I do? Right now I don't feel like talking to them. I feel that if I tell them I'm upset about their actions on Friday night they'll take it the wrong way and I'll look like a baby. They won't think it's a big deal. So I'm just gonna be a pain and not talk to them for a bit and just get over it. And pay them all the favor back and see how they like it.
Despite people and their attempts at filling some void in their lives I had a great weekend. (This is becoming a pattern). Friday night was Revelation at the Lincoln Memorial. It was a beautiful night, and I finally got my Little, and I love her, and she loves me. So, to celebrate, we had our victory rum and cokes and went to Guapo's to dance the night away. Then I came back and Eddy came over and we cuddled and it was great. I spent all of Saturday watching TV in pain because of my sinuses but it rocked just to sit in bed all day and do nothing.
Of course I'm left with about 3 loads of laundry and a Bio test to study for today. BUT we're supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow starting tonight, so hopefully AU will FINALLY give us the snow day we all deserve and need desperately.
Other than that, 5 days until Spring Break! Yeah, I'll be here, but I got stuff to do. But many people, especially one will be very missed. But I need the week off badly.

And to end, I found a blogger I had begun in 2002. Yeah, my junior year of high school. Scary to think I'm almost done with my sophomore year of college...It all goes too fast.

No comments: