Sunday, April 03, 2005

Three Weeks Of Class Left...

Holy crap. Three weeks left of class, then a couple of finals, and I am officially halfway through my undergraduate years here at AU. Where has the time gone...
Cause I don't know.
Tonight I'm numb to life. I have to be. I think it's the only way I'll get through tonight and keep my spirits high as the semester winds down. Wow. Wowwwww.
People are disappointing and getting to know some people changes everything you thought you knew. People are way too self motivated. Like whoa. Everyone needs to calm the f**k down.
I'm so, ugh. I don't even know where to start.
I have so much to do. Two papers. Two huge presentations. Two finals. I need to go to the gym more. I need to play more tennis. I need to feel better about myself again.
Buttttt I get to fly home soon and pick up my car which is like awesome. Becuase my car is so hot, and its name is The Dirty, and I'm gonna have it down here.
The plan is to stay in the dorms until I absolutely have to leave, which is May 7th, noon check out time. And I'll probably bum around DC for a couple of days until I have to be home to report for jury duty. And then I go to Lawrenceville to start another fabulous summer of Nike Tennis Camp on June 8th. I cannot wait.
But it's all going too fast. I don't wanna graduate. Ever. College rocks. Sometimes class sucks but whatever.
Wow. I'm not dealing well. Allie (my sister) sent in her deposit for housing to FIU this weekend. I'm old. AHHH....

No comments: