Friday, May 06, 2005

2 years down...

That's it...2 years at AU done.
Grades good so far, waiting on 2 more. Sick of packing. Got about an hour left of packing before I'm done. All to unpack it all tomorrow back in CT.
All done living on campus. Can't deal with it anymore. Need my own room. Love my independence way too much. Come August our house is going to be amazing.
Learned so much this year, especially about people. More importantly, I learned about me. I know what I need- I need my space. I need just enough of people. I need me. And it's working well.
Looking forward to getting back on the tennis court. Need to get back in shape. Need to just feel better about myself in that way again.
A new friendship has bloomed, and Brandon and I are getting along as best as ever. As for the new friendship, he's becoming a good friend, but I don't know if lines have been drawn yet. There's a girlfriend that's being broken up with (not because of me) but it will be interesting to see what the future holds.
But in the end that's what it always comes down to, right? Seeing what the future holds.
For me, the summer holds 2 months of Nike Tennis Camp again with good people and a new addition of a good friend of mine from school here. Make a lot of money and have a lot of fun. I'm going back to CT tomorrow, then I'm bumming around and doing whatever until June 8th, when I head to Lawrenceville to open up the camp season. Then, when I'm done in August, it's back to DC to start putting my life together in my new house. Three great housemates, this will make for a great semester I think.
I guess that's it for now. No regrets again this year; it was a huge learning experience. I'm gonna miss a lot of people for sure.
I'll miss the nights at Prince Cafe. I'll miss the parties at Brandon's. I'll miss some of my sisters, my Big, my Little. I'll miss the dam Pi Kapps that I can't seem to get over. I'll miss my crazy ass roommate. I'll miss the relentless action that always gave me something to do.

Thanks for another awesome year, AU. I wouldn't have had it any other way.

No comments: