One day spent back home. All good so far.
Lots on my mind. Citadel boy. What to do about that situation. More importantly, do I call?
Confused. Pleasantly.
People start coming home at the end of this week. It'll be interesting to see how everything pans out. I haven't spoken to most NC people since I left last summer. I wonder who I will talk to, who I will try to talk to, who will talk to me....
I kind of wish I had decided to stay in DC this summer. Could have been a lot of fun. But then again, I will make a killing being a Nike counselor again. Blah blah blah.
I miss having nothing to do with people. At home I have nothing to do, but no one to really sit around and do nothing with. Allie's still in school and both the parents work. What to do.
I need to start playing tennis again and start working out. Whenever I wake up tomorrow, off to the treadmill it is.
It would be cool if during the month I was home I had a way to go out and meet new people. Unfortunately the whole underage thing doesn't help my cause too much. I'll have to figure out a way.
I wish I had a shisha. I may have to go to NYC and get one. Maybe I'll go this week with Jenna or Stinky. I'll get Stinky to come down South.
Maybe a trip to Canadia...
I should do some travelling. Maybe I'll go back to DC for a couple days.
Well, off to think more.
1 comment:
call the boy....everything is so much easier if the dude knows where the girl stands
Post a Comment