I didn't go to class today. Then again, I didn't fall asleep finally until 9 a.m, and then slept til 2:30. Despite not attending my 2 classes today, I got a lot done in the way of my little yet oh-so-important things. I still have more to do, but that's for tomorrow.
I'm actually planning on spending the better part of my Friday and Saturday doing work to get ahead on everything that I have due next week, with the excitement of Big-Little week being next week. So the more I get done, the less I will have to stress about next week. Smart like that, what can I say.
However, I need to work on some self-control issues. And getting my fatass to the gym everyday. This week I was just bad. I wasn't very on top of my work and life for that matter. It needs to go back to normal next week. Can't keep being like this, I miss being an athlete and being in better shape than I am now.
Dad's gonna be in the District on Monday, always good to see him and spend some time with him.
I really want to sleep, and of course I can't. Gonna try the Nyquil....
No comments:
Post a Comment