Thursday, February 17, 2005

Hmm...

Well then. It's nice to have someone be there for you. More than one person tonight for me actually. My Big is the best. She really is. She really has no idea how much she helps me out.
And there's this new guy. I like him. And I think he likes me too. But I don't want to jump to conclusion, or make something out of nothing. So let's say I'm "taking it slow." Hopefully it all works out.
There's just something about him. He's so sweet, and super nice. And I just have a good time when I'm with him. Ok I'm shutting up about that.
The next week and a half is going to be trying, but it's all SO worth it. And by next Friday, oh man, it's gonna be awesome. I can't go into details, but yeah, soooo worth it. Except for the Biology paper that I don't wanna write at all. Four pages double spaced isn't too bad, but I have to do research for it. I dislike researching stuff, especially something that isn't my major. But it's got to be done. And I have an A in biology so far this semester, so I have to keep it up.
I'm actually doing real well in all my classes so far, surprisingly. But I've been slacking off as of late, and I need to pick it up again.
Isaiah called me invisible today, and to an extent he's right. If I'm not doing something for something in my life, or doing homework, I'm usually spending time on my own or with some of my closer friends and sisters. My dad told me that only a couple of people will stick around, and I don't have to appease the masses. And I'm living this advice. I'm not getting involved with everyone anymore. Yes, I still have tons of friends, but only a handful get complete attention from me. And this semester is going awesome as a result. My dad is a smart, smart man.
I enjoy my talks with Isaiah. Our talk going at the moment is about how to pick up girls/guys at parties, since we're both apparently bad at it. I don't know how I'd live without Isaiah. He is amazing. Sees life as it is. I need more people like that in my life.

No comments: