The junk food binge I just had has left me feeling gross.
I have 2 pages of my 12 page study guide memorized. I wonder how long this will take me. I'm scared right now. I can't receive another crappy grade like I did on my consumer behavior exam a week ago. I can't even believe I did so badly. That is so uncharacteristic of me. Well, I napped, and hopefully as a result I'll get a lot of studying in tonight.
I cannot wait to go to the Bahamas with my mom. In two weeks from today, I will be out partying it up.
My parents rock for surprising me with trip. They truly are wonderful people. I think they see this semester getting to me. I hope I don't fuck it up. Seriously. Six classes plus being the treasurer of the sorority is certainly taking its toll on me.
On a more positive note, I'm resolved to wake up tomorrow morning early and really start being a responsible human being again- something I have neglected for a while now. It's gonna take getting used to, but I know I can do it. I have to do it!
Anyways, I better go study more. I don't really have much more to say. I'll probably be back later though...
No comments:
Post a Comment