So, one exam down, two to go. And four days left in this school week.
I think today's exam went really well. I was definitely prepeared for it. Always a good feeling. That leaves a tough one on Wednesday night. I'm not even sure exactly what I'm supposed to study in our book. Yeah yeah- go me.
I'm feeling spread very thin right now. And I feel like no matter what I do, someone is never happy. Is this how it's going to be for the rest of my life? Like, is this what life is- one unsatisfied person after the other? I sure hope not.
Anyway, not much else going on. Doing a better job of staying on top of my game. The problem lately is that I have so much on my mind I actually forget stuff- like bringing stuff when I leave the house and things like that. I have to write lists for just about everythign I do! I mean lists everywhere. This is so uncharacteristic of me.
It's about 10 o'clock now. The plan for the night is to finally clean my room because it's gross and start studying for my corporate finance exam. Gonna get up again early to start my day. I'm getting used to waking up at like 8 AM. I like being out of the house early. I get to campus and get stuff done.
Think I'll go get started on cleaning my room.
P.S.-I'm publishing this post with my new Blogger widget, and it's super cool:)
No comments:
Post a Comment