Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Mmm Pickles

So I got 2 pickles sitting next to me while I type this entry. I like pickles. They taste good. And they have 5 calories each. Woohoo!

I have become a woman obsessed. I will feel better about who I am. I will be confident when I go out. I will not have weeks like last week anymore. And if it seems like I will, I will do a much better job controlling the situation so I don't feel like I did.

I had a big change in myself after last week. I needed to. I have refocused myself on myself- spending more time preparing for the LSATs and working out and doing what I need to be happy and not worrying about other people. Because that's the only way I'm going to feel better.

I also made a friend online in Norway. I miss Europe and need to go back so badly, and I enjoy our late night chats, goofing around and just being friends across the big pond. It's an new, fun experience.

I began talking to a new guy on Sunday night. He's older and seems mature, and I have been enjoying talking to him. We talked until 2 AM on Sunday night, and last night we talked until 1 AM. He asked me to meet up with him on Thursday night, so I am very looking forward to that. And I've been good. I haven't been too pushy or gotten ahead of myself with this one. And I will go to meet him on Thursday night and not seem too excited or desperate or obsessed. I will be confident and will enjoy his company, and hopefully something will grow from it. I think this is the best attitude to have towards the entire situation- especially since I've never been on a date, ever.

These pickles are really good, if you were wondering.

So, yeah, that's a good summation of what's going on in my head. Though I am pretty worried about what he''ll think of me when he sees me for the first time after talking to me online. I hope he's not disappointed. I think he could be good for me.
I'm also pretty worried about the LSATs. I haven't been spending enough time studying and I need to turn that around. I really need to kick this test's butt in September.

I just need to keep my eye on the prize. 54 days until my cruise.

No comments: